1. Wearing a mask in public is now being recommended since we have to go to grocery stores and other necessary errands.
2. Hydration is very important. Washing those little germs down into our stomachs will certainly kill them.
3. Frequent hand washing to prevent transfer of germs.
4. "Keep your nose clean", in not only a metaphor for keeping out of trouble but a good practice. Simply cupping your hand and snorting a little warm water to rinse out any dust particles that may be carriers.
5. Hydrogen peroxide, water, vapor inhalation. Combine 1 part hydrogen peroxide (preferably food grade) to 2 parts hot water in a small bowl. (1/4 cup HP to 1/2 cup hot water). Inhale the vapor, drape a towel over your head to trap the vapor, inhale vapor for about 5 minutes. The minuscule droplets will destroy bacterial in the nasal passages and lungs.
6. "Thieves oil" A protective oil that grave robbers used for protection, seriously! One drop added to a carrier oil dabbed behind the ears and wrists for protection from flu viruses. A few drops added to a diffuser is a great way to clear the air. Add a few drops to cleaning supplies for extra protecion.
Thieves oil recipe
40 drops of clove essential oil
– 35 drops of lemon essential oil
– 20 drops of cinnamon essential oil
– 15 drops of eucalyptus essential oil
– 10 drops of rosemary essential oil
Blend oils together and store in a dark glass bottle in a cool dark place.